Become a Member
Become a Member: (please note the membership year is not the calendar year, it runs from April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018)
We invite you – and each of your neighbours – to join the Winston Heights-Mountview Community Association by getting this year’s (2017/2018) residents membership FREE.
Your community association does many things for you and your neighbours. For example, we:
- Host community events such as the Stampede BBQ, Community Recycling Day and the Santa Claus Breakfast;
- Work with the City to comment on proposed developments and to address traffic issues;
- Keep you informed about your neighbourhood via a monthly newsletter, e-newsletter, Facebook and Twitter; and
- Maintain the Community Hall, which includes four rentable halls, basketball hoops and the hockey rink for your use.
Over the past couple of years your community association has also built the:
- Community Garden;
- 7th Street Playground;
- Two demonstration Rain Gardens;
- Centennial Garden;
- and we are currently working with the City to finish the Munro Park redevelopment.
There are many benefits to holding a membership in your Community Association:
- Discounts or free admission to community events or programs; and
- Finding out about, and having your voice heard on, issues affecting the neighbourhood.
For residents to join the Winston Heights-Mountview Community Association (free for the 2017/2018 year) please complete this form.
For non-residents or businesses (associates members) to join the Winston Heights-Mountview Community Association ($10 for the 2017/2018 year) please complete this form. (You will be redirected to PayPal upon submission).
If you DO NOT complete the paypal payment at the end of the form your information WILL NOT be processed and you will be required to RESUBMIT the form.
Also note the membership year is not the calendar year, it runs from April 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018