Duties and Responsibilities of WHMCA Relief Hall Staff
The position of Relief Hall Staff of the Winston Heights-Mountview Community Association (WHMCA) is a part-time position (approximately 8-12 hours per month). Work schedule is Saturdays and Sundays (as required), every other weekend.
The Relief Hall Staff will report to and receive direction from the Facility Manager.
Event Support (Set-up and Take-down)
- Receive instructions from Facility Manager for the equipment, staging, table and chairs required for each rental or community event
- Complete the set-up and take-down on a timely basis
- Perform routine janitorial services to ensure facility is prepared for renters
- Coordinate duties with Facility Custodian
- Empty garbage as needed between events
- Ensure each renter has a clean facility for their event
- Ensure sidewalks are clear of snow and ice as needed
- Pick up trash from playground, front garden area, and parking lot as needed
- Apprise Facility Custodian of issues related to Hall Maintenance
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (22.7 kg)